Top Tín,

un dia despertó y se dio cuenta que había muerto. tintin estaba muerto.

abril 26, 2004

hay veces q otros dicen mejor lo q uno siente

I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.

Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?

I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

Oh yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!
Yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I - I'm willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!
See: I wanna love ya

 

I'm Chandler Bing from Friends!
aca estaba la caripela de chandler q me habia salido.
created by stomps.